1151 Michigan Ave #110
East Lansing, MI 48823
"What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives,
we need to stretch our minds."
- Wayne Dyer
Telka Arend-Ritter L.M.S.W., A.C.S.W, a graduate of Michigan State University, has practiced cognitive- behavioral, solution focused therapy, facilitated workshops, seminars, and classes in the greater Lansing area for the over 25 years. She is the author and facilitator of a brief, solution-focused, cognitive-behavioral therapy program designed specifically for the treatment of stress, mood disorders and relationship problems. Her cognitive-behavioral, self-help workbook, Change Your Thoughts, Heal Your Life is available for sale on this website and at a local East Lansing bookstore.
5. Are you stressed out, over-whelmed or fed-up?
4. Would you like to improve your relationship skills?
3. Do you need help making big decisions or life changes?
2. Do you feel like something is missing in your life?
1. Would you like to learn how to cope with worry, depression or stress more effectively?
"No hurt survives for long without our help,” she said, and then she kissed me and sent me out to play again for the rest of my life."
- Brian Andreas
CBT- Brief Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,
Office: (517) 332-9310
Cell: (517) 410-6617