1151 Michigan Ave #110
East Lansing, MI 48823
Transform pain into purpose, wounds into wisdom and inspire others to do the same
Telka Arend-Ritter L.M.S.W., A.C.S.W, a graduate of Michigan State University, has practiced cognitive- behavioral, solution focused therapy, facilitated workshops, seminars, and classes in the greater Lansing area for the over 25 years. She is the author and facilitator of a brief, solution-focused, cognitive-behavioral therapy program designed specifically for the treatment of stress, mood disorders and relationship problems. Her cognitive-behavioral, self-help workbook, Change Your Thoughts, Heal Your Life is available for sale in pdf. format. on this website.
5. Are you stressed out, over-whelmed or fed-up?
3. Do you need help making big decisions or life changes?
4. Need relationship skills?
2. Do you feel like something is missing in your life?
1. Would you like to learn how to cope with stress, worry, anger or depression more effectively?
Office: (517) 332-9310
Cell: (517) 410-6617
Solution Focused, Positive Psychology
"No hurt survives for long without our help,” she said, and then she kissed me and sent me out to play again for the rest of my life."
- Brian Andreas